I am now accepting instructions from Solicitors from around Australia for the preparation of security-legal reports in the field of security negligence and liability. Above all I pride myself in providing expert reports based on defendable opinions supported by empirical research and industry best practice.
Areas of expertise:
- Armed robbery (retail, clubs, pubs, service stations, Cash-In-Transit, etc)
- Workplace Violence
- Excessive use of force by security guards and crowd controllers
- Efficacy and adequacy of security measures
- Work damages claims by security guards and crowd controllers
- Third party criminal acts, on and off license premises
At any time should you hear of a colleague who needs a security expert, I would welcome the referral.
I am happy to take ‘obligation free’ calls at any time from practicing staff seeking preliminary advice on prospective cases involving security negligence.